Page 30 - Heritage Life Story - MI
P. 30

 Automobiles / RV’s/ Watercraft
The name of the deceased will need to be removed from your insurance carrier.
If you have a loan, contact the lending institution to see what action needs to be taken.
Visit the Secretary of State office to cancel driver’s license and plates if applicable as well as voter registration. You can call toll free 888-767-6424 or visit a branch near you.
Kent County DHS
415 Franklin SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 616-247-6000
Ottawa County DHS 1215 James Street Holland Michigan 49424 616-394-7200
Other Contacts
Kent County Probate Court 180 Ottawa Ave
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 616-632-5440
Ottawa County Probate Court 12120 Fillmore Ave
West Olive, MI 49460 616-786-4110

   28   29   30   31   32